August 11-12, 2018
This workshop is an exploration into the core beliefs that drive us all, the common pitfalls of conflict, and the essentials to creating loving and effective communication in any interaction.
Through exercises, live demonstrations, and a daylong immersion in the skills, this experience will provide you with the most crucial tools necessary and the competence to use them.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the nature and dynamics of connection and conflict
- Explore needs, values, and feelings when interacting with others
- Communicate with clarity, compassion, power, and authenticity
- Master the methods of resolving conflicts, exploring deep emotional pain, and restoring lost connection with others
- Learn how to confront others with empathy and love